Tuesday, March 21, 2017
- The 12-member CFL Rules Committee began its meetings Monday in Regina and will bring its recommendations forward on Wednesday to the GMs. What rule changes/ammendments are the members looking at? Ted Wyman of the National Post has the details here.
- TSN's Gary Lawless has the latest from the Rules Committee meetings here.
- The Edmonton Sun's Terry Jones says the CFL should be commended for shelling out over a million dollars to bring its stars, coaches, GMs and staff to Regina for CFL Week. However Jones feels they could all the same media coverage by simply opening up the locker rooms to the media like the NFL does. That story here.
- The U of R Rams will have nine players participating in this week's CFL Regional Combine at Evraz Place as part of CFL Week, headlined by receiver Mitchell Picton. Riderville.com's Ian Hamilton has a preview here.
- Longtime CFL executive Leo Cahill is battling for his life in an Atlanta hospital and the CFL and Toronto sports fraternity rallied to raise funds for his medical expenses. Read the story here.