|Photo courtesy Cindy Adachi|
Lethbridge took a 2-0 first period lead before Sam Steel scored his team-leading 20th and 21st goals of the year to tie it up. Lethbridge then scored twice in the 2nd and led 4-2 going into the third.
Adam Brooks and Jake Leschyshyn found the back of the net in the 3rd to force the extra frame however the Hurricanes Brennan Menell won it with his 4th of the year at the 3:12 make for a 5-4 Lethbridge victory.
Tyler Brown stopped 28 of 33 shots in the loss and the Pats outshot the Canes 46-33 in the game.
- The Pats pick up seven of eight points playing four games in five nights.
- Adam Brooks extended his point streak to 21 games (14G, 33A)
- Sam Steel has four goals and one assist in three games since returning from injury.
- The Pats outshot the 'Canes 46-33.
- Regina was 0/3 on the powerplay and 5/6 killing penalties.
- The attendance was 2796.
The Pats return home to host the Swift Current Broncos Friday at the Brandt Centre. Puck drop on Teddy Bear Toss Night is at 7 p.m. The game will be broadcast on Access 7 and 620 CKRM.
Tickets are available at reginapats.com or at the Brandt Centre Box Office.
(Courtesy Phil Andrews/ReginaPats.com)