With temperatures hovering around the freezing mark, Roughriders Head Coach & GM Chris Jones moved Tuesday's walk-through practice indoors to the Credit Union Eventplex.
DB's Justin Cox and Ed Gainey were absent from the workout. Cox was dinged in Saturday's 29-11 win at Toronto while Gainey returned home to the USA for the birth of his child.
Rider running back Joe McKnight was named a CFL Top Performer in Week 17 due his 150-yard rushing performance against the Argonauts. He figures to start a second-straight game Saturday when the Roughriders host Montreal (2:00 pm, TSN, 620 CKRM Rider Radio Network).
CFL team, however he can't play for the rest of the 2016 season.
Wednesday's practice is scheduled for 10:30am-12:30pm at Taylor Field.
Here are some Tuesday Rider transactions:
ADD TO PRACTICE ROSTER:
· International defensive back Royce Adams
· International defensive back Jose Gumbs
· International defensive lineman Kendall Montgomery
· National defensive back Raye Hartmann
· International defensive back Larry Raper
· National running back Jordan Wilson-Ross
· International offensive lineman Torian White