The Saskatchewan Roughriders announced the following roster moves:
SIGNED TO ROSTER:
· National offensive lineman Dillon Guy
· National defensive back Raye Hartmann
· National defensive back Shane Herbert
· National defensive lineman Ese Mrabure-Ajufo
ACTIVATED FROM RETIRED LIST:
· International receiver Armanti Edwards
ADDED TO PRACTICE ROSTER:
· International running back Lache Seastrunk
· The Riders also announced they have added two territorial juniors to the practice roster. Defensive back Menedum Menegbo and wide receiver Kristopher Calcutt of the Regina Thunder will begin practicing with the team today.
TRANSFERRED FROM SUSPENDED TO DISABLED LIST:
· International defensive lineman Sammy Brown
- Shortly after originally signing in April, Brown suffered an off-field injury while training and was unable to attend training camp. He has reported to the team in order to continue rehabilitation.
RELEASED FROM PRACTICE ROSTER:
· International defensive lineman Tony Criswell