Tuesday was a fast and furious day with movement among assistant coaches and personnel types in the CFL. The info for this post was gathered mostly from the Twitter feeds of Sportsnet's Arash Madani and TSN's Gary Lawless:
- In Saskatchewan, Madani reports Bob Dyce and Personnel Coordinator Craig Smith are out. The Riders are expected to announce the additions of Craig Dickenson (Special Teams) and Jarious Jackson (QBs/Passing Game Coordinator).
- Lawless reports there are Special Teams jobs available in BC, Edmonton and Winnipeg so Dyce figures to be employed.
- Arash further reported late Tuesday evening that John Murphy is poised to leave his Assistant GM position with the Calgary Stampeders to assume a V.P. role with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Meanwhile, Jeremy O'Day's position with the club remains "safe", according to Sportsnet.
- In Calgary, Madani reports Ryan Dinwiddie is set to jump from the Alouettes to the Stampeders as QB coach. The Calgary Sun's Scott Mirchell reports Stamps DL Coach Devone Claybrooks is poised to become the club's Defensive Coordinator.
- The Alouettes confirmed Greg Quick has joined the team as Linebackers Coach.
- RedBlacks Offensive Coordinator Jason Maas appears to be the front-runner to replace Chris Jones as Head Coach of the Edmonton Eskimos and Madani reports that if he lands the job, Maas will attempt to lure many Ottawa assistant coaches with him to the Alberta capital.