- The Riders announced during practice that Saturday's home game against Calgary is a sellout.
- Not practicing: SB Chris Getzlaf, LB Jake Doughty, OT Levy Adcock.
- Practicing: FB Scott McHenry, SB Weston Dressler, DB Marshay Green, DB Keenan MacDougall.
- There's a new DB/LB practicing, #22, but the team wasn't in a position to announce who he is.
- During stretching at the start of the workout, RB Anthony Allen and defensive line coach Mike Sinclair got into a verbal spat. Allen slammed his helmet to the turf. He was escorted to the locker room and didn't return.
* Coach Corey Chamblin said afterwards that it was an "innocent situation" and that Allen is going through lots in his personal life including the illness of a loved one. He said the issue has been patched up.
- Rookie wide receiver Naaman Roosevelt made the catch of practice, while on scout team, a beauty onehanded behind-the-back grab from rookie QB Blake Sims.
- Assistant coach Bobby Dyce was flagging penalties. If guilty of an infraction, that whole side of the ball had to drop and do push-ups.
The Saskatchewan Roughriders have made the following transactions:
· National fullback Scott McHenry
ADD TO PRACTICE ROSTER
· International linebacker Don Unamba